JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$6375
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This Colt is in original condition, has beautifully working action and is US Military marked. Serial number places it's manufacture date at 1880. This pistol is in original condition. All of the serial numbers match with the exception of the cylinder. This is not uncommon as the cylinder could have been switched out early in it's military life. Quartermasters weren't really thinking that people in the future would want matching numbered firearms and judging by the exact matching patina of the cylinder and the rest of the pistol, it is clear that this cylinder has been with this pistol for probably over a Century. All of the other numbers throughout the pistol all match. It has all of the proper markings and inspection stamps.
The pistol has an amazing patina throughout. The bore shows all the normal signs of use through the decades but the rifling is still there. Minor pitting here and there in the rifling, etc. Take a good look at the photos for condition. Pistol comes as shown. I will cover shipping costs. Pistol does not require FFL transfer. I can accept check, Money Order, Cashier Check or Cash in person.

IMG_5076.JPG IMG_5077.jpg IMG_5078.JPG IMG_5079.JPG IMG_5080.JPG IMG_5084.JPG IMG_5085.JPG IMG_5086.JPG IMG_5087.JPG IMG_5088.JPG IMG_5089.JPG IMG_5090.JPG IMG_5091.JPG IMG_5092.JPG IMG_5164.JPG IMG_5165.JPG IMG_5166.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.