JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an old Colt I inherited and was wondering if there are any SAA experts on here I could send some pics to to help I.D. the gun. The SN is not really legible as it's been worn pretty good at the point I see a SN. If you know your stuff on SAA's, please send me a pm or post as I'd like to e-mail you some pics for review if you wouldn't mind. I'm never selling the gun, but want a better Idea of what I have and potential insurance value.

Check out this site should answer any questions you have on your Colt.
It has lots of guns for sale,but you can see the pictures when available to get an idea of condition and how it relates to value.

<broken link removed>

Yrs ago i was fortunate enough to pick up an original 4 digit Colt revolver,even came with the box (wood) and a holster made by the original buyer.
The gent i purchased it from was the grandson of the original owner,the family was one of the first settlers of Eastern Oregon,the 3 notches on the hand grip are from Indians killed protecting the homestead.
Paid Colt $150.00 for the research paper work,helps to authenicate everything,good investment and having the history of your firearm is just
facsinating.
RK

The serial number should be stamped in at least two places, on the frame and on the front strap/trigger guard. The two numbers are about 1/4" apart, so wear on that area of the gun may have worn both.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top