JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mods, please delete or merge this if it's a double post. :)

A few months there was much ballyhooing about Colt ceasing sales of AR's to the civilian market in order to keep up with their govt contracts.
Well looks like they saw the writing on the wall back in July and have got back into the game. Can't seem to find them out there, for a decent price anyway.
This article was dated July so sorry if I'm late to the game on it. I haven't seen much press about it though so for the rest of the cave dwellers in my tribe, here it is.

Mods, please delete or merge this if it's a double post. :)

A few months there was much ballyhooing about Colt ceasing sales of AR's to the civilian market in order to keep up with their govt contracts.
Well looks like they saw the writing on the wall back in July and have got back into the game. Can't seem to find them out there, for a decent price anyway.
This article was dated July so sorry if I'm late to the game on it. I haven't seen much press about it though so for the rest of the cave dwellers in my tribe, here it is.

Welcome to June. Brownells has had Colt product in stock for a while now. ;)

National - Colt no longer producing ARs for civilian market

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads