JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to trade my 1981 4" Colt Python (Coltguard).
This Python is in 99% condition with a couple very minor handling marks and one tiny ding on the bottom of the grips. No disappointments on the condition.
No box or papers but it does come with the Colt letter.
This Python is more of a collectors piece instead of a "shooter". I would like to trade for another Colt snake gun, (King cobra, Diamondback, Anaconda, shooter Python etc..) plus cash depending on what you have.. I can travel around 75 miles for the right trade FTF.
Please use PM with any questions.
Thanks

2ahea6h.jpg

t7h5lh.jpg

fdzggp.jpg

nwxaxc.jpg

2zehsa1.jpg

n21zs2.jpg

16hnl1s.jpg

That has to be one of the finest pistols I've ever seen offered on this forum, period. Wonderful photos and I can only wish I had the scratch to purchase...Best of luck with sale though I have to question your sanity in selling!

That has to be one of the finest pistols I've ever seen offered on this forum, period. Wonderful photos and I can only wish I had the scratch to purchase...Best of luck with sale though I have to question your sanity in selling!
Yes... Little insane. Trying to ease the pain by partial trade for another snake. Trying to purchase something and need the extra cash. :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.