JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Absolutely covered by 1639. Will require up to and beyond a 10d BRC on the buyer. My last pistol purchase (1974 HK) took 15 business days. Total BS.

Original stocks with that price?

No Sir ... but I have 2 extra pairs. The black Pachmayr grips that says "Presentation" grips on the bottom and the other beautiful wood grips ... when I got it, had the Pachmayrs on them and then I ordered the other 2 sets (I think they were $90/pair). I just like the darker ones that are on it right now. All of them included in the price.

Nick

Extra grips.jpg

Last Edited:
Absolutely covered by 1639. Will require up to and beyond a 10d BRC on the buyer. My last pistol purchase (1974 HK) took 15 business days. Total BS.

This is a revolver, not a semiautomatic pistol. There is no "cooling" period for those. It is just because the ATF bubblegumed WA State in the arse, now all the background checks have to go through your local Sheriff's office. In the past, a dealer would call FBI NICS (lately it was done on-line) and get an immediate approval, hence you would leave with the pistol, especially if you had a Concealed Weapon License, then send the form to the Sheriff, whose office would do a more thorough background check on you without you even knowing about it. They would do that at their own pace, depending on their personnel ... etc. If the Sheriff's Office would find something that would disqualify you (even after 2 months after you bought the gun) you would get a visit and your weapon (or maybe all of them) would be seized until everything clears up. Now, because NICS does not do the instant checks for the State of WA, the Sheriff's Offices in some counties are swamped with them and it takes a little longer then usual (3-5 days). Other counties, like King, Pierce, Snohomish, Clark ... etc. choose to impose on you a 10-day-cooling period, and there are rumors they want to make it a 30-day-cooling period, disguising it under the "no personnel available to do these..." reason. Last month, January, I traded some weapons, went through my local FFL (another awesome guy) and I had to wait 3 days for my pistols to get out of the "gun jail". I am lucky that I live in a fairly gun-friendly county (Lewis County) that has elected 2 awesome people to be the Sheriff and the head Prosecutor, who are both pro 2A, and true Patriots.

I suggest the following reading:

Capisci?
Nick

Last Edited:
Nick, when you get to the bottom of the hole your digging, and everybody is using chopsticks, don't inhale... you'll get the WuFlu!

You are correct in that some sheriffs offices are doing the BRC in short order but it isn't going to be same day. I'm convinced Clark County SO are being slow on purpose.

Nice Gun!!!
GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.