JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an 8" Colt Python with some stuff on it...like a 2X Leupold scope and mount, red laser, and custom walnut grips. It also as a set of Packmeyer grips, a speedloader, and a plastic S&W case. It also has a nylon holster.
This Colt comes with factory installed Elliason sights and a factory action job. Several of these custom fitted Pytons came from Colt in their 6" blue model, but this is the first I've seen in the 8" model. The finish has a few very minor scratches, and timing is perfect. It will shoot one hole dead on at 50' with 6 rounds, open sights.
It is currently on consignment at a local gun store for $2500. I don't have any photos because it's there. I'll take $2000.

Last Edited:
I have an 8" Colt Python with some stuff on it...like a 2X Leupold scope and mount, red laser, and custom walnut grips. It also as a set of Packmeyer grips, a speedloader, and a plastic S&W case. It also has a nylon holster.
This Colt comes with factory installed Elliason sights and a factory action job. Several of these custom fitted Pytons came from Colt in their 6" blue model, but this is the first I've seen in the 8" model. The finish has a few very minor scratches, and timing is perfect. It will shoot one hole dead on at 50' with 6 rounds, open sights.
It is currently on consignment at a local gun store, so I don't have any photos. I am willing to talk price.

•For Sale Ads (a.k.a. WTS)
All for sale ads are required to have a price listed. If you don't know what it's worth, list what you'll take for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.