JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey looking to trade or sell my colt positive pocket. Dont know much about it. From the serial number ive dated it to 1906. Amazing condition, no pitting. The hammer is very strong, dont think it was shot very much. Original grips. Over all in great condition. Has the 4in barrel i believe. I shot 6 rounds out of it, all perfect. Great little concealer pistol or addition to a colt collection. I was going to give it to my wife but she already has to many handguns. I will add a pic tomorrow. Heres a link for info on it
Colt Pistols and Revolvers for Firearms Collectors - Pocket Positive .32 - Collector's Information
Note** the one in the link is the snub nose. Please PM or post any questions/offers. Interested in all sorts of handguns/rifles. These in similar condition seem to be going for around 800. BUT i know thats not realistic so hit me up with anything.

shane 020 (640x428).jpg

shane 021 (640x428).jpg

shane 019 (640x428).jpg