JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$599
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,
I have a Colt Pony .380 pistol for sale. I purchased it new from NW Armory in Milwaukie, OR (Circa 1998). I have put maybe 400-500 rounds through it over that time. Included are two original mags and a nice Dun Hume inside IWB holster. I have the original box and paperwork. Asking $650 obo

I am open to possibility of a full or partial trade. I'm interested in:
Complete Ar-10
Ar-15 Uppers, lowers or complete
Old lever gun in .38/.357 or .44mag
I may consider other top quality items please don't bother sending me offers to trade for junk.

I am a member of a private gun club in Canby, OR. If possible I would prefer to complete the transaction/background check there. They have a reasonably priced FFL (Buyer pays $20 fee).

Thank you for looking

Colt Pony.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello,
I have a Colt Pony .380 pistol for sale. I purchased it new from NW Armory in Milwaukie, OR (Circa 1998). I have put maybe 400-500 rounds through it over that time. Included are two original mags and a nice Dun Hume inside IWB holster. I have the original box and paperwork. Asking $650 obo

Complete Ar-10
I may consider other top quality items please don't bother sending me offers to trade for junk.

I am a member of a private gun club in Canby, OR. If possible I would prefer to complete the transaction/background check there. They have a reasonably priced FFL (Buyer pays $20 fee).

Thank you for looking

View attachment 855560

I have a .38 s&w and I can throw in some ammo on top I have 357 9mm 556 and 38

Hello,

Complete Ar-10

Thank you for looking

View attachment 855560

A5165668-E967-444F-9F5B-E8F4A74B7C33.jpeg A102530B-C0A2-4487-AB53-07917C577639.jpeg

Hello,

Complete Ar-10

Thank you for looking

View attachment 855560
I also have a gen 5 Glock 19 new

Hello,

Thank you for the offers.

I already have a S&W 442.

I am interested in the G19. But I have access to glock blue label pricing and can get one new with 3 mags for a little over $450.

So, for this to make sense for me, I would need to trade my Colt for the G19 and a fairly substantial amount of ammo or cash to make up the difference.

I understand if that doesn't make sense from your side.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.