JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I just took this in on a trade deal. This is a Para Ordnance P-14 Alloy frame with a Colt full size slide and stainless Match barrel. Fully adjustable rear sight. Comes with two hi-cap factory Para Ordnance mags. A little wear here and there, but looks like a nice gun. From my on-line research, Para offered a frame kit to the public to make a Hi-cap 1911 with your slide.

Asking 650.00 Price change 550.00 NOW $500.00 Thanks, John

I hope someone finds room in their safe for this. It's a cool bit of Para Ordnance history. Before he was making complete firearms, Ted Szabo was designing these conversion kits. It was the market's enthusiasm for these conversions that led him and PO to come out with a full 1911. Anyone interested in 1911s and/or Paras should take a look.

I need this gone by the weekend. Last price drop, then lost in the pile. NOW $500.00 Thanks, John

Please limit your updates/bumps to only once per week and not three times per week! Thank you and good luck with your sale! Dan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.