JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED
As told to me when I got this:

Many Wilson or Ed Brown parts

Frame, slide, slide stop and thumb safety were given a "meltdown", or dehorning for carry

Reparked

Trijicon '05 green on green night sites, prob about half as bright as new ones

Ejection port flared and lowered

Trigger is a Wilson with about a 4 to 4.5 lbs pull

Wilson 2 piece guide rod

Slide stop, thumb safety, extended magazine release, angled main spring housing and hammer are either Ed Brown or Wilson

Fitted an Ed Brown grip safety

Polished feed ramp

This is a Series 80 Colt Officers

Looking to trade for another handgun (If you have one I like better), prefer Colt, Kimber, STI, etc. Not interested in wheel guns.

I will include Pachmayr grips, assuming I can locate them. (They grew legs.)

Just noticed it needs a new slide stop, some bonehead ground off the tab so it easily slides out.

UPDATE: Now with a cash price, I REALLY need to get more parts for truck and my garage door broke. $900$850

TRADED

Last Edited:
As listed on the "Read First" section of posting rules for sellers.

6. If you want to "sell" an item you are REQUIRED to list a price you will accept. You can certainly negotiate lower but this is not an auction site and we're not allowing people to "make an offer"

Just saying . . . . .

umm he listed the item as a WTT, not as for sale. So no he does not have to list a cash price.

is this like an auction? I dont get the "decide what its worth to you" part. example: if I say a number, do you say no untill I raise the price and hit the number your looking for? If so then can I have a hint on to what that number is and or how much you want for the gun? I am a interested buyer nice gun.

Well considering his ad is listed as a Wanted To Trade,hence the WTT header,why would you consider it to be an auction?
He is flatly stating for all to read that it is your responsibilty to figure out what they are going for,and then for you to decide what if anything it is worth to YOU.
What is so hard to understand about that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.