JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
7.5 inch barrel, 22 lr and 22 mag cylinder. Last patent date January 1974. Never been fired, I believe. No cylinder marks, nothing in bore to suggest that it's been fired. Case colored receiver. Black plastic grips with eagle and rampant colt. It was my grandpa's pistol. No box or papers. I think that he bought it in 1974. It's spotless, like new in the box. I don't have a way to do pictures at this time, sorry. Maybe soon.

Not sure what it's worth, so I'll consider offers.

Transfer fees on buyer and $$ to NW firearms from me.

Jerry

Never tried to sell anything by internet before. Sorry to have got a few folks riled up over the lack of price or pictures. We're you guys actually interested in the gun, or did you just want to beat your chests?

Also, it was not my intent to send the full selling price to NWFA, just a nice piece.

Aw heck....think I'll find a gun store and do a consignment. I have 2 other 22s, a HR 949 and an old Ruger semi-auto, somebody will buy them.

Never tried to sell anything by internet before. Sorry to have got a few folks riled up over the lack of price or pictures. We're you guys actually interested in the gun, or did you just want to beat your chests?

Also, it was not my intent to send the full selling price to NWFA, just a nice piece.

Aw heck....think I'll find a gun store and do a consignment. I have 2 other 22s, a HR 949 and an old Ruger semi-auto, somebody will buy them.
For the right price I would be interested (anyone can find one any day advertised for top retail, it takes a good deal to make people bite)...........the rules here are it must have a price. You are not the only one that doesn't read the rules. Well priced guns sell very quickly here and over priced ones languish. People all have there own ideas about what something is worth. Best to do a little homework before you post and decide what you want. You have nice guns from what you listed.

Item no longer for sale. I would delete the post, but I don't know how.

Sorry that I did not follow the proper protocols.

Jerry

7.5 inch barrel, 22 lr and 22 mag cylinder. Last patent date January 1974. Never been fired, I believe. No cylinder marks, nothing in bore to suggest that it's been fired. Case colored receiver. Black plastic grips with eagle and rampant colt. It was my grandpa's pistol. No box or papers. I think that he bought it in 1974. It's spotless, like new in the box. I don't have a way to do pictures at this time, sorry. Maybe soon.

Not sure what it's worth, so I'll consider offers.

Transfer fees on buyer and $$ to NW firearms from me.

Jerry
Value is between $450 and $600.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.