JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Tillamook/Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this new about five years ago and have shot probably in the 2-300 round count through it. It's never been carried. There's a scratch on the right side of the slide, behind the ejection port (visible in photo), and I painted on a high-vis enamel onto the front sight (easily removed with fingernail polish remover). It's got one stainless mag that it came with and I got another, blued, OEM-Colt from another member here. There's a Don Hume holster, a no-name mag carrier, plus a Colt branded soft-case for the gun (sorry, no box or papers). I have about 800+ rounds of .380 ammo that I'd like to work out a package deal to go with it, 50 defensive rounds and approximately 800 Blazer brand range rounds. The gun shoots fine, no issues, it's just small for my hands and an oddball out among my handguns.

I am more interested in trades than sale. I can do cash +/- in combo. My principle trade interests are (in no particular order): short or double barrels shotguns, like coach-gun style or Mossberg Nightstick; .357 revolvers, preferably Rugers and or stainless; .357 rifle; .22 handguns; .308 hunting rifles, open to others. PLEASE SEND ALL OFFERS, INCLUDING A PICTURE, VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Cash price for the gun, ammo, and accessories: $600, obo

No shipping, I would like to meet at an FFL in Tillamook or Washington Counties.

Mustang 1.JPG Mustang 2.JPG Mustang 3.JPG Mustang 4.JPG Holsters and mags.JPG Mags.JPG Ammo.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, alright, please keep the trade offers coming!

I've received a handful of solid offers, but none that really excite me. I'm hoping to give it another couple days to see if something better comes up, maybe decide after the weekend.

Or sell for $600/obo including the 800+ rounds of .380, holster, spare mag, etc.

Thanks for considering it!

Last chance to offer a real good trade or I'm meeting up with a guy for a swap this coming week!

I am still most interested in coach-style shotgun or .357 rifle, please send offers via PM.

Not if I can work a package deal with the gun, it's so much easier for me that way. I've got a trade lined up that includes the ammo that I would be happy enough with, just thought I'd try bumping it once more before I finalized the deal.

Would love to sell or trade this gun in the Portland metro area sometime in the next few days. Trade preferences include Shockwave or coach-gun style shotguns, .357Mag rifle, .357Mag revolvers (preferably stainless and/or Ruger), open to others. $600 OBO for cash sale (gun, bulk ammo, accessories). Please send any offers by PM, please, including picture.

Very flexible on FFL meeting location and time

Thanks,
Josh

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.