JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$950 is a good price for a Colt 6920. Right now they are $995 - $1100 in most places with a Rogers stock. $950 for a Genuine Colt 6920 ~vs~ any parts/kit guns, which is the better deal? I've seen plenty of no name kit guns wanting more $ which is absurd. For the money spent right now I think the Colt 6920 is the best value.

The Rogers stock is personal preference. Most users will switch out a stock and grip for something else anyways. I'd rather save $25 and not have the Rogers stock cluttering my shelves. As far as price - I'll take a Colt rifle over a DPMS, Bushmaster, S&W, PSA, CMMG, Spikes etc. any day of the week!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top