JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My WWII Vet grandfather asked me to do some research and found out how much this firearm would be worth. This piece is the
Colt Model 1849 London Pocket percussion revolver.

<broken link removed>

Anyone know where I can figure out how much it may be worth if he decides to sell it?

4kps.jpg [/URL]

Hold on....
Upon second reading,
I'd say.....
$3, 600 to $4,400.

Of course it is worth what someone wants to pay for it.

I Would ask, $4,500 and negotiate from there.
Wouldn't sell for less than $$3,000.

And please, pleasel please, DO NOT do anything to "clean it up" for sale. That cleaning, polishing, etc. may instantly reduce the value by 50%.

I will. He has the greatest stories and is a typical Marine. He only talks about the good times during WW II of course. He brought back some pretty cool stuff too. He has a Hitler Youth knife he showed me which is pretty interesting among other things.

Thank you for serving as well. I am the first generation in my family not to have served and I am grateful I didn't have to because of those before me.

I suggest you post detailed pics up on the Colt Forum. There are many Colt experts there that can answer your questions with real time information.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top