JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

View attachment 181632

Colt Mk.IV/Series 80 Government Model .380 ACP Single-Action Semi-Auto Pistol, 3.25" blued-steel barrel and slide, steel beavertail frame, fixed sights, checkered black composition grips with gold inlay Colt medallions, thumb safety. Comes with 1 genuine Colt 7 round matching blued magazine (giving you a total of 8 rounds capacity). Serial number starts with RR (verified with Colt that it was manufactured in 1988). These pistols are no longer manufactured by Colt and therefore have become a collector's item which have continued to gain value.

Besides that, they are a great option for everyday concealed carry. At 6" long, 4.25" tall, and only 0.75"" wide at slide, it is easily concealable, feels great in the hand, and is extremely reliable. This pistol is very similar in size to a Kel-Tec PF-9, Kahr PM9, or Ruger LC9, but has a more solid feeling because of it's all steel construction. Surprisingly, it doesn't feel much heavier and is well-balanced. It is essentially a scaled-down, lightweight version of the 1911 pistol, with a similar barrel bushing, magazine catch, extractor, firing pin and stop, a plunger-type firing pin safety, and single-action operation allowing cocked-and-locked carry. It looks cool, shoots very accurately, and has a really controllable recoil.

Overall, it is in very nice condition with one small scratch where the slide lock pivots. See photos:

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

$600 SOLD

Here are some items I am interested in for trades: (We can work out part trade/part cash or silver coins, bullion in either direction)

12 gauge shotgun (Mossberg 500, Remington 870, Maverick 88, or similar
Kel-Tec Sub-2000 / Hi-Point 995 Carbine / other 9mm carbine
Mosin Nagant under $200 (preferably with cosmoline already removed and test fired)
Decent Red Dot scope (under $100)
Survival / Preparedness gear, MREs, food storage, water storage, solar powered stuff, etc.
.22LR or 9mm Luger ammo
Silver coins or bullion
Access to land in Western Washington for outdoor target practice, possibly coyote or rabbit hunting
Venison steaks, jerky, etc.

**if you have something else that you would like to offer, let me know.. I am open to considering any/all trades. This is just a list of the things that I am actively looking for.**
**Also, if you have any of these items that you would like to sell (instead of trade for the Colt pistol), please PM me.**

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.