JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is in pretty good condition....External handling wear,Inside is pristine....
(((($700)))) with ammo $740...Trade Interests are in Quality 45 ACP's...9MM....AR style rifles... 5.56 Ammo , 45 ACP , 9MM.... Ammo Will need to be brass cased...

Phone,E-Mail or PM Me.....

CLWOM.jpg

Plus Ammo
1911ammo.jpg

Last Edited:
I've got 2000+ Australian and So. African 308?I need to do a more complete inventory. Also a 1000 DAG that was abused as it was de-linked[pull down only].
Let me know how close I am. And what I need to add.

I've got 2000+ Australian and So. African 308?I need to do a more complete inventory. Also a 1000 DAG that was abused as it was de-linked[pull down only].
Let me know how close I am. And what I need to add.

Is this Military ball ammo "Berdan" primed.....What Grn is it....
What is 1000 DAG...
Thanks!

Condition wise, how would you rate this gun? 98%, 95%, 90%

That is a tough one....Everyone's opinion varies on condition...
Me personally would rate it @ about 95%....The internal wear is nothing ... The feeding ramp has no marks in it...The rail wear is nothing....The hammer to FP in nothing....The outside finish is perfect "Except" two rub marks through the finish a bit bigger than the tip of a pencil...This is from traveling with it in the box and no protection between it and the box....

That is a tough one....Everyone's opinion varies on condition...
Me personally would rate it @ about 95%....The internal wear is nothing ... The feeding ramp has no marks in it...The rail wear is nothing....The hammer to FP in nothing....The outside finish is perfect "Except" two rub marks through the finish a bit bigger than the tip of a pencil...This is from traveling with it in the box and no protection between it and the box....

This sounds as clean as the last one I bought from you. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.