JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Found some others I want worse, so something has to go. Niether of these come with boxes or papers, just NICE pistols......!!

1. (SOLD) Colt Match Target semi-auto .22 LR. This is the 2nd generation with the 6 inch barrel. Pictures don't do it justice and I would grade it an honest 98%

2. Browning Hi-Power. I think they call this the Silver Chrome finish with the gold trigger. Belgium made 9MM. Looks like new. $700

http://img214.imageshack.us/i/sell008.jpg/

3.SOLD--- Smith and Wesson model 10-5 .38 special. Minty in original box with papers. Diamond magna grips with matching serial number. $500 FTF

Are those the original grips on the highpower?

jj

looking at the photo, which is sort of "iffy", that looks like what they call the nickel finish.. slightly matte, not bright shinty like glass. If it IS the bright shiney like glass finish, it is the nickel chrome finish.

The proper grips depend on when it was made... early 1980's (81-5) when they made the nickel chrome model (limited production) came with the classic walnut grips, medallion on the upper centre, and red painted on the back. give me the first five places of the serial number and I can date it. This one has the early Pachmayer factory grips, period correct for its being a Belgium model. Lilkely original, if it is the flat nickel. Those are the most comfortable, as far as I am concerned... but others replace them all the time.

I just learned about the "nickel chrome" finish this week, as I bought one thinking it was the standard flat nickel finish.... and was shocked to find it brilliant and like glass.... had to find out. Mine is 1981, wood grips, and appears new in every respect. Loading ramp is polished, bore like new, trigger seems to have been sweetened by someone who knew what they were doing. I've had the flat nickel finish, and liked that, too....

If I had found this a week ago, I'd have tried to buy this one... but I'm fine with what I got. Wouldn't mind another (a guy can never have too many BHP's) but just dropped my poke and its empty now..... sigh.

My appologies to everyone as my computer crashed and I am just now getiing it up again. I tried to respond to everyone on my Blackberry, but I don't know if it worked or not. As of this time, the Browning Hi-Power and the Smith and Wesson 66-1 snubbie are still available.
lcarver at peak.org

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.