JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Original owner m45a1 in the new IonBond finish (much more durable vs the old Cerakote) Everything down to the hang tag and plastic bags included. Early 13k serial range with one DLC black and one standard stainless Wilson mags (they shipped that way for a short time) Standard features include
- Trijicon 3 dot NS
- NM barrel
- Ambi safety
- Undercut trigger guard
- Lanyard loop msh
- Nickel plated small parts (Roguard?)
- EGA serial number and U.S. stamp
And more. These are the pistols that were issued to the USMC. This pistol also has the matte finish barrel hood (most were shipped polished).
275 flawless rounds fired from 185gr match loads to 230gr ball and various SD rounds (HST, GD, Ranger, HydraShok and Critical duty) Zero failures and very accurate (sub 3 inch at 20yds off a bag).
Trades
- USGI 1911A1. Colt, R.Rand, Ithaca in order of preference. May look at an earlier 1911 but the a1 is what I'm after.
- Colt 1911a1 reproduction from a few years back.
Prefer frame and slide to match. Good finish a plus. A strong *shooter grade* is what I'm after.
20170108_155832.jpg
20170108_160018.jpg
20170108_160053.jpg

Still available. A few offers but I'm still after a 1911a1. May look at older Colt 1911s (70 series or before) or a nice Browning HiPower but that's really the extent of my trade interests for this particular pistol.

As another trade option, I have been wanting another SA M1A. The more USGI parts, the better.
As previously stated- 70 series or prior Colts(to include a Clapp full size or 70 series level 1/2), USGI 1911a1, MkIII BHP (a Practical would be best) are what I'm after.
For the right deal I have a Kramer custom holster that I had made for this to include (Horsehide Belt Scabbard in black) It is m45 marked.

Original owner m45a1 in the new IonBond finish (much more durable vs the old Cerakote) Everything down to the hang tag and plastic bags included. Early 13k serial range with one DLC black and one standard stainless Wilson mags (they shipped that way for a short time) Standard features include
- Trijicon 3 dot NS
- NM barrel
- Ambi safety
- Undercut trigger guard
- Lanyard loop msh
- Nickel plated small parts (Roguard?)
- EGA serial number and U.S. stamp
And more. These are the pistols that were issued to the USMC. This pistol also has the matte finish barrel hood (most were shipped polished).
275 flawless rounds fired from 185gr match loads to 230gr ball and various SD rounds (HST, GD, Ranger, HydraShok and Critical duty) Zero failures and very accurate (sub 3 inch at 20yds off a bag).
Trades
- USGI 1911A1. Colt, R.Rand, Ithaca in order of preference. May look at an earlier 1911 but the a1 is what I'm after.
- Colt 1911a1 reproduction from a few years back.
Prefer frame and slide to match. Good finish a plus. A strong *shooter grade* is what I'm after.
View attachment 333978
View attachment 333979
View attachment 333980

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.