JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This beauty has got to find a new home... I have a Series 80 Frame with all Les Baer internals (with the exception of the original Colt barrel) recently (in the last year) installed by Revelation Arms in Aloha, OR (Roger). 4 Sig Sauer 8 round mags, 2 Wilson Combat 8 round mags, 1 Colt 7 round mag (and original blue plastic box). 1 Leather Custom 6 position leather (real leather) holster and mag carrier and Versa Carry IWB Holster and mag carrier. Custom engraving on the barrel bushing "Say When". Custom handmade cherry grip panels. Also have Hogue Black Rubber panels if you want them. Round count is about 400-500. Just broke in, trigger pull is about 4lbs and super crisp as expected from Les Baer. Extended beaver tail makes a joy to carry. I hit clay pigeons at 100 yards repeatedly with this baby.

Cash: $1000
Trade Value: $1150

I am open to the following trades: Benelli or H&K Tactical shotguns, The RUGER AMERICAN RIFLE RANCH chambered in 5.56, AR chambered in .223 Wylde, lever action .44 mag, 4 or 6 inch 44 mag double action revolver, or you could tempt me with something else.

If you are going to make an offer...MESSAGE ME PLEASE. Don't fill up the post with your offers please.

3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg