JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
She's old and in pretty good shape... serial number under 4k...... has pachmeyer scales and an MMC rear sight and a spare mag.

I've been thinking of trading her off (my deceased brothers old weapon)...

My problem is, it seems they're all over the place for price.... I know there are some collectors out there that would like to have this little rascal.

My initial idea was a .40, and a .45 XDM format.... but I'm just not sure at this point.

Should I just "throw it out there" as a WTT, and see what offers come along?

Impressions on what I could get in trade for this little rascal ? :confused:

I never found a box or paperwork, I believe he took it in on a trade about 1974.... 100% original finish in good shape with minimal wear, bluing is bright and shiny... it's been shot, but hasn't had the rails lock up that I can see.... (a problem with earlier soft frames from what I've been told).....

I've got little problem with keeping it and shooting it till the slide falls off if it's not worth much.... just thought I'd update it.
Maybe I'll let the wife use it for her purse....

Without pics could be anywhere from 500-1000. If it's truly all original AND the finish is that good you MAY be able to get over $1K. Without pics hard to say. Would be an excellent base for a build/carry gun.

Thanks... I thought I'd throw out the idea and see what folks thought first...

It's a sweet size and nice caliber for a carry gun, good weight and shoots well from what I remember...

I'll get some pics up soon so we're all on the same page....

why would you throw away piece of history, keep it. ;) more than 50% of people regret their sale/trade.

but it's your decision.

It had been so long I had to take it out back and run a clip through it at about 50ft.....
I'd forgotten what a sweet shooter it is....... sigh..... I'm conflicted, I just don't shoot it enough
I guess.... it's still my favorite carry piece if I feel the need.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top