JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new in box never been fired (except from factory) Colt LE901-16s with 6 extra new in wrap gen 3 magpul 20 rounders. I got this gun not to long ago in Tacoma WA. It was more of a impulse buy then anything really. I always thought it was a cool gun to be able to switch to any other Ar upper with that conversion kit that comes with the gun. Any how my plans have changed, and im selling it to you guys brand new unmolested and well cared for (left in the box most of the time except for the pics and occasionally to think about what to do with it). Anyways, I just don't really care for it anymore and figured id take a loss and just sell it to someone who could use it. The tax alone was stupidly expensive... I bought everything at the same time. I ended up paying $2,700 out the door with tax's and everything. The serial # to give you an idea is 0025xx.

I am looking to sell this as a package at $2,600.00 OBO
Im open to reasonable offers. But since it is new, dont expect me to go real low on the price.
Everything is brand new and still in the wrap. My loss is your gain.

You get the gun and the 6 extra mags. 7 mags total of 7.62x51 nato goodness :cool:

p.s: It would make a great Dmr/sbr gun since you can swap the uppers out and have a sbr upper in 5.56 or whatever caliber and still be able to switch back to the 7.62x51 nato upper. Just do it legally. Just a couple more months and we can all file for a Sbr :). I have never done it. All nfa rules apply...

Message me or email me: [email protected]

Sorry for all the confusion folks, I live in Vancouver WA. I must have picked WTS OR in accident. Anyways, I will deal with OR residents legally.

Pics:

I had this add up in WTS OR. I locked the old thread, my bad and I am sorry for all the trouble I caused :(.
Please do not start a thread war, it wouldn't let me change the prefix so I decided to post this one in the correct state.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.