JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a NIB (never fired) Colt LE6920 .223/5.56 with 5-30 round magazines + 4 boxes .223 ammo. You pay for the transfer.
I am only selling to fund the new Kimber K6S revolver or will trade for the K6S.

$725.00. (New Price). Sold!

Last Edited:
Sorry, I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to ARs so when you say am I keeping the rear mbus out of the package I don't know what that means. This is how I purchased it and it has been in box just as you see it.

Sorry, I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to ARs so when you say am I keeping the rear mbus out of the package I don't know what that means. This is how I purchased it and it has been in box just as you see it.

He is asking if you are keeping the rear sight? Or will it sell with the rifle? Looks like there isn't one attached. Most of them come with a Magpul back-up sight.

Thank you for explaining. You are correct it did not come with a rear site and I did not purchase one cause if I kept it I was going to put a scope on the gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.