JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1550
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
City
Portland
State
Oregon
It is time to sell my Colt LE-901-16SE. I don't shoot it and it just sits in my safe since I bought my SCAR 17. It has between 200 and 300 rounds through it and it is great shape with a few dings from the safe. It will come with the original box, manual, mag adapter for AR-15 uppers, Geissele SD-C trigger, a Slash's Heavy Buffers heavy buffer and heavy duty spring, a Colt AR-15 buffer and buffer spring as well as a bunch of spare parts I bought for it as well as the original trigger, grip etc... What you seen the picture is what you get (box is not in the picture but is included. I'm asking $1550 or best reasonable offer for everything in the Portland Metro/ Salem area. Buyer pays transfer fees. I will not ship or part out package. I'm not looking for trades either. Please message with questions. Thanks for looking. fullsizeoutput_c1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_c2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_c3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_c4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews