JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0095.JPG I purchased this Colt Lawman MK lll quite a while ago, from the woman who purchased it new in 1978. I have been trying to find an approximate, current value of this beautiful revolver, I've checked here on NWFA and on gunbroker without much luck. Can anyone on here give me an idea of what this may currently be worth? It has been fired, and it has a ding in the left side grip, as shown in this picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I just saw four of these on GunBroker.
One is starting at $1,200 with no bidders and another is bid up to $750 with 12 days to go.

Something looks Wrong about the Stocks. I'm not sure what but something. I'm not a Colt Collector but I've seen a few over the years. I do know those didn't sell well and I'll guess you "might" be able to get $400. if you can find a Collector. Just my opinion.

Something looks Wrong about the Stocks. I'm not sure what but something. I'm not a Colt Collector but I've seen a few over the years. I do know those didn't sell well and I'll guess you "might" be able to get $400. if you can find a Collector. Just my opinion.
The stocks are correct for this model of colt, the 2" Lawman is the only Colt to use these particular grips, for whatever reason Colt decided to go with a round butt grip frame, only on the 2" models of the Lawman.

I just saw four of these on GunBroker.
One is starting at $1,200 with no bidders and another is bid up to $750 with 12 days to go.
Thanks, I have checked gunbroker several times, and found several with crazy high, buy now prices, but I couldn't find any that had actually been bid on. I will go check again.

Oh dear... that's a terrible example of an old Colt... it's downright embarrassing......

Being the kind, sweet, firearms friend that I am, I would give you $300, just so you wouldn't have to be seen with it :cool::p

J/K . .. she's a beauty... no idea on value but these old Colts have seemed to pick up the inflation disease that started with Pythons.... I wouldn't be surprised if it carries a $800 or better price tag.

<broken link removed>
.357 Mag. cal., 2 in. and 4 in. barrel, unshrouded or shrouded ejector rod for 2 in. barrel, fixed sights, checkered walnut grips. Mfg. 1969-83.
<broken link removed>
Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
Blue finish $850 $750 $550 $450 $375 $300 $180
Nickel finish $900 $850 $650 $550 $450 $350 $250

Pray tell is this revolver for sale, wink wink? Don't really appreciate you spamming the airwaves in a/the wrong forum with self-serving quiries, just so you know.
Does anything on here say or suggest this revolver is for sale? A few people jokingly made "bids", and my quiries are indeed self serving. I'm trying to figure out the "actual" value of this revolver. The $3800 bs buy it nows on gunbroker are obviously just that BS. So just what forum should I have asked this question in, if not the revolver section? So do you know the actual value? You seem to be clairvoyant. :):)

You have to be a member of GunBroker before you can do more research for sold items.
Sign in, then click on "Advance" and then scroll down to "Current Items" click on that and scroll down the menu to Going, Going, Gone. Then enter what your searching for.

'"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads