JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Forgive me if this has been covered a million times already....

My co worker gave me this colt upper since he bought a new one with a flat top. The front hinge pin is the large hole version. I did some googling and can't figure out what I'll be the best method to attach this to my small hole lowers.
I'm thinking the offset hinge might be the best?

image.jpg image.jpg

You will need a small little bushing that fits in the hole to make it work with small hole lower receivers using a standard pin. had it been the opposite you would need a pin. Really simple really easy I think it's a $3 part with a $10 shipping charge Lol

What a fantastic deal though. If you were closer I would swop you receivers as I have small pin receivers.

I almost pmed you eld!!! I've seen your uppers for sale and figured you knew about them. Is it a brownells part? I want to order one. Glad you didn't say I had to buy the large hole lower instead of a 3 dollar part

that would be your only other option and that would be pretty expensive as all the colt large hole lowers are preban and some states still have a ban so they cost a lot more than $3 plus shipping. Yes, brownells or midway should have the part.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top