JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Colt King Cobra .357 99%+ LNIB w/hangtag ($900 firm) FTF only in Seattle WA

I owned one of these several years ago and it was by far the best .357 I have ever personally shot or owned. I kicked myself for selling it to a friend for several years. I found this gun about 6 months ago and had to have it. The problem is my old gun was a shooter and looked like it, this gun is too pretty for me to use.

This gun has been sitting in my safe since I bought it. It has the original blue Colt hard case with the original box(a little beat up but not too bad), manual, hang tag, and poly bag. It has a very faint trace of a cylinder ring. Other than that it looks like it has spent most of its life in a safe, which it has. Previous owner claimed to have shot it a total of 6 rounds, and by the look of the revolver I believe him.

Comes with a unused Uncle Mikes belt holster and 2 HKS speed loaders.

The price is firm at $900, if it doesn't sell I don't mind sticking in the back of the safe again.

Please respond via email to: [email protected]

th_P1120084.jpg th_P1120085.jpg th_P1120086.jpg th_P1120089.jpg th_P1120090.jpg th_P1120091.jpg th_P1120092.jpg th_P1120093.jpg th_P1120094.jpg th_P1120095.jpg