JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wanted a Delta Elite until I realized that Sig Sauer made a product that fell in the same category and did not require me to go through a certified dealer BS. Seriously I've made the decision to spend a thousand dollars on a handgun why keep me from literally throwing my money at you? Oh well I'm rather happy with my Tacops 10mm that was made in the USA! :)

COLT will most likely re group and re start with Civilian Market based production in short order, and I expect to see them back with a vengeance, Don't count Colt out!

If they ever bring back the Colt Anaconda, and the quality control is decent, I'd likely trip over myself to buy one. :D

300px-Anaconda-500.jpg

You can't CNC a Python's quality and craftsmanship. Those master gunsmiths are long gone and that level of firearm is now regulated to top level individuals gun makers, not massed produced by factory employee's with the corporate bottom line calling the shots.

Colt is FAR from done!!! You gays have no idea how big COLT really is, they are so big they make Remington look like a closet smith churning out a hand full of products. COLT is Parent of a number of defense related companies including Fairbanks Morris, Waukesha, COLT-Pielstick, and several other BIG time military suppliers, as well as controlling interest in Dahlgren and U.S. subsidiaries of RhineMettal Borsig AG, and Orlikon AG, and Hispano-Suiza SPA.
COLT will most likely re group and re start with Civilian Market based production in short order, and I expect to see them back with a vengeance, Don't count Colt out!
But as most companies do that are that big the smaller companies are their own entities so when one doesn't make money it doesn't suck the others dry. So if the Colt brand just ain't cutting it anymore,you just let it go.
So why isn't it making money? Not enough folk GAS about Colt. Heck I never cared that much about owning a Colt. I have owned a couple but they're gone now. I don't much care if there's one in the cabinet at a store or not. The only two I cared to look at were the python and trooper? See can't even remember the name of it.
But I haven't ever met too many big Colt fans. As of late I haven't met any. So many other gun manufacturers to look at.
And how big are wheel guns nowadays?
ARs? Crap how many on here tell new guys to just build instead of buy new?
They never diversified so there they go.
And as for they're bigger than Remington? I think Remington's parent company is on par with Colt aren't they?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top