JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Am I missing something? If so, please let me know. I am having a communication with a party to purchase a gun. I see nothing wrong with that. Sure the telephone number is legitimate. Why would it not. Why not give people the benefit of the doubt. What did you do - just call and hang up.

"Why not give people the benefit of the doubt" , As sad as it is society has mad this UN-Trust happen , The people that trusted got screwed, People have learned about others mistakes...
Internet fraud , Mail fraud it all makes it tough for a honest guy ... If I made a poke at a honest couple guys discussing a deal , Sorry ...

"Why not give people the benefit of the doubt" , As sad as it is society has mad this UN-Trust happen , The people that trusted got screwed, People have learned about others mistakes...
Internet fraud , Mail fraud it all makes it tough for a honest guy ... If I made a poke at a honest couple guys discussing a deal , Sorry ...

I sincerely appreciate your apology. I am an honest and respectful person - I am not part of this younger generation. In my day we made deals on a hand shake and our word was good. That is when things got done. Jamie contacted me about a gun that I was looking for and offered to sell it to me. I had agreed to but he wanted to take it to a gun store to have it checked out. No problem. However, as you can see the threads have been very condenscending and that is what I do not get. Thank you. Sam

I sincerely appreciate your apology. I am an honest and respectful person - I am not part of this younger generation. In my day we made deals on a hand shake and our word was good. That is when things got done. Jamie contacted me about a gun that I was looking for and offered to sell it to me. I had agreed to but he wanted to take it to a gun store to have it checked out. No problem. However, as you can see the threads have been very condenscending and that is what I do not get. Thank you. Sam

Many good people have to endure what bad people create ...
I'm sorry to say the old way of doing business is gone , The people that attempt doing business on trust and honesty may get screwed ...
I have a Auto Repair Facility , Many , Many crooked repair or rip off artists make it very tough on the people that remain to be honest at all costs , Trust takes a little time now days ...

Good Luck

Hi,
I can honestly appreciate you and it is most unfortunate what has happened in our society today. I do not know how old you are - I am 58 and I have to say the decent times of doing business are long over. As you know running your own facility the individual is at a severe disadvantage - overhead, government regulations, etc. make it difficult to do business. All I can say is that I am happy I have lived and continue to live now and feel sorry for the next generation because courteousness and manners seem to have gone out the door. Good luck to you and Happy New Year. Sam

Hi,
I can honestly appreciate you and it is most unfortunate what has happened in our society today. I do not know how old you are - I am 58 and I have to say the decent times of doing business are long over. As you know running your own facility the individual is at a severe disadvantage - overhead, government regulations, etc. make it difficult to do business. All I can say is that I am happy I have lived and continue to live now and feel sorry for the next generation because courteousness and manners seem to have gone out the door. Good luck to you and Happy New Year. Sam

Hi Sam

My apologies for not getting back sooner - WOW! I have to say what a thread this has turned into. Yes, I still would like to sell the gun and I am sorry to all other people that have been reading this thread - it is two people interesting in selling/buying a piece of property.

I do have to say I am super saddened by the gun dealer yesterday and how I was treated. I have done quite a bit of research on this pistol and know quite a bit about it and when I walked in, they treated me awful and offered me $700. Yeah, I fell off the turnip truck yesterday...

Sam, I will PM you with some additional questions I have so it is off the forum thread.

Thank you and may everyone have a very nice and safe New Years.

J

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads