JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I AM LOOKING FOR A COLT GRIZZLY AND WILL PAY HANDSOMELY. I AM A SERIOUS COLLECTOR WHO WILL PAY GENEROUSLY. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BARGAIN - I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO PAY WHAT THE GUN IS WORTH. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ONE AVAILABLE. YOU ALSO MAY CALL ME - (239) 541-7487. THANK YOU. SAM

Sorry!
Someone just told me the other day that email etiquette was not to use all CAPS. I did not know that - I am from the old school. I used all caps which I thought was more to 'emphasize'. Now I know.
Anyways - anyone know of anyone that may have a Colt Grizzly for sale?
Thank you. Sam

Hi Jamie,
Happy Holidays to you. I am most appreciative of you replying to me. I have since then purchased a Colt Grizzly. I am a collector, not a dealer and do not shoot as much as I would like. I would be interested in having another Colt Grizzly for my collection. Please let me know what you have such as condition of gun / box / paperwork. etc. and any other information that may be of benefit. Also please let me know as to what price range you are looking to get for the gun. I do have a different telephone number if you want to contact me by telephone: (239) 471-7488. We no longer have the (239) 541-7487 as we went down to one landline. Again I am a fair person and realize that all things have value. I want to be fair. Thank you. Again Happy Holidays. Sam

Hi Jamie,
Happy Holidays to you. I am most appreciative of you replying to me. I have since then purchased a Colt Grizzly. I am a collector, not a dealer and do not shoot as much as I would like. I would be interested in having another Colt Grizzly for my collection. Please let me know what you have such as condition of gun / box / paperwork. etc. and any other information that may be of benefit. Also please let me know as to what price range you are looking to get for the gun. I do have a different telephone number if you want to contact me by telephone: (239) 471-7488. We no longer have the (239) 541-7487 as we went down to one landline. Again I am a fair person and realize that all things have value. I want to be fair. Thank you. Again Happy Holidays. Sam

Happy holidays to you as well, Sam

I have a new, never been fired Grizzly that is still in its original packaging including original box. The outer cardboard Colt box is still with it; however the end has fallen off (I still have it, though with all other packaging). I was looking to get $3,000 or best offer for it and will be going to a gun dealer tomorrow to see what they are willing to offer.

I have done quite a bit of research on this gun and know the value of it being new, never fired and still with its original packaging.

Thank you.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for getting back to me. I think your price of $3,000.00 or best offer is very fair. Also, as I had mentioned I like to be a fair person and in being such I am not going to knock you down any amount as I feel what you are asking is fair. I would be more than willing to pay you $3,000.00 for the gun as I feel that this is a fair price and to me a good deal is one that each one on both sides feels is fair. No one has to so call beat the other one up. If this would be agreeable to you please let me know. You may call me at: (239) 471-7488 or email me like we have been doing. Please let me know how you want to be paid - check (wait to clear) / bank check / credit card / PayPal, etc.
Thank you again for your consideration.

All my best,

Sam

Good day, Sam

My apologies for not getting back with you last evening. I have an appointment with the gun dealer today that I cannot break - let me meet with them and I will contact you after with the outcome.

J

Hi Jamie,

No apologies necessary. It is no problem. Please let me know once you return from the gun dealer. If you do not mind, I would be curious as to what they would offer you. From what I understand most, if not all, gun dealers offer way below value for items as that is where they make most of their profit (on used or trade in guns). There is not a lot of markup on new guns. Let me take a guess - I am thinking at best, if you are fortunate, that at most they would offer you would be $2,300-$2,500.00. If you would not mind telling me, irregardless to what they would be willing to pay you, I am still willing to pay you what you wanted for the gun and NOT offering you any less because the price you quoted was fair and I will not chisel you say for $100.00.

I look forward to hearing from you whenever you have a chance.

All my best,

Sam

===========================================

Wait, I thought they were talking about a revolver.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHhZnK4ZqPOS3Ji_ZULFw2Hnnn_ucPwx64wpwnCKZ7RvU2cBfz.jpg
Something does seem out of place though.

I will send you a check for $6000.00 for you to deposit to cover shipping and handling, you can keep the extra.......

Hi Jamie,
I hope all is well. I must be missing something because there are multiple threads making fun of our communication. I seriously do not see any humor or why the concern. It is what it is. I wanted to follow up with you and see if you still wanted to sell the gun after going to the gun store. Thank you. Sam

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top