JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Gaston
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Colt 1911 Series 80 Mk IV Government Model Bright Stainless, Enhanced Version.
Serial SS08xxxE - Built 1994.

The pistol is missing the front sight blade.

This is the Enhanced version, with dehorned slide, extended thumb safety, upswept grip safety, lightened trigger, and Hogue grips.

Finish is very good. The worst scratch I can find is a faint arc caused by inserting the takedown lever (see closeup picture). Trigger shows frame contact marks from use. Bore is great.
There are some fine scratches elsewhere, but they are super thin. Other blemishes are minor.
One correct magazine.
No box or papers.

The front sight blade is missing. It separated and was lost at the range. The slot and the tenon hole are perfect. No damage. If I were to have a sight installed, chances are that the buyer would have desired a different sight. Since the tenon mounted sights must be ruined to be replaced with a substitute, I chose to leave the decision to the buyer rather than likely waste money to no good purpose., and I reduced the asking price to compensate.

This is the mirror finish stainless. Please pardon the unavoidable reflections in the pictures.
If you have questions or want more pictures, I'll cheerfully respond.
I don't believe bright stainless in the Government Model is available any more, except through the Custom Shop.

You may inspect the pistol here. I am between Gaston and Newberg.

Prefer transfer at HighLine Firearms, Newberg, but will meet at any Yamhill or Washington County FFL of your choice.
Buyer pays the fees.
Sale is final.

Not interested in trades.
For the time being, I am not willing to ship.
Price is $1600

LBig1.JPG Rt1.JPG SightSlot.JPG LFront.JPG LRear.JPG RRear.JPG RMuzz.JPG LNomen1.JPG RNomen2.JPG MagButtOblique.JPG Top.JPG Bottom.JPG HammerSight.JPG Scratch.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service