JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a beautiful, blued Colt GCNM .45ACP that I would like to trade. The only trade I'm interested in is another blued Colt GCNM with a dovetail style rear sight, mine has an adjustable Elliason sight that is not very fitting for a carry gun. I'd like to keep my mags, you could keep yours. According to Colt, this was made in 1984 and it is a Series 80. It is in very very nice shape.

You can PM me your email or phone number to send pictures to.

I've been getting lots of PMs about a price, and I've decided I would take $1100 for it. If that is high, oh well. You can PM offers.

Other possible trades -
- Sig 229 + cash or other guns
- 4-4.25" US made 1911
- 2 gen 3 Glocks or 1 Glock + cash or other guns
- Sig 220 + cash or other guns
- Beretta M9/92 + cash or other guns
- Offers
If I trade, I have 5-6 mags and a Safariland Holster.

I have a beautiful, blued Colt GCNM .45ACP that I would like to trade. The only trade I'm interested in is another blued Colt GCNM with a dovetail style rear sight, mine has an adjustable Elliason sight that is not very fitting for a carry gun. I'd like to keep my mags, you could keep yours. According to Colt, this was made in 1984 and it is a Series 80. It is in very very nice shape.

You can PM me your email or phone number to send pictures to.

I have the same Colt, I thought they only came with the Elliason sights?

Thanks Wichaka, from what I'm seeing, which could be wrong, they came like mine, with the Elliason adjustable sights, or a different kind of adjustable that use a dovetail to mount them. I think it would be easier to switch the dovetailed sights to fixed, then the pin mounted Elliason
sights. I'd possibly trade for another model of Colt....

Colt will build their guns with anything they have in the left parts bins. So it is possible you saw the model you are seeking. The GCNM is historically a range/target model. The Combat Elite is the combat model with novak sights. Essentially the same pistol though.
My advice is to keep it and get another Colt. A lightweight government or LW XSE commander would accompany your GCNM very nicely. A range gun and a carry gun.
Now I'm all worked up... cold shower...Colt addiction.

Find an original CE, a fine addition to your (soon to be much larger) collection;

ce1.jpg

Have nice shooter grade Colt Combat Commander (all steel version) with fresh Trijicon Night Sights, non adjustable style with rear dove tail sight mount. Factory 2 tone, slide dark blue/black, frame is silver. Looks like the photo posted above, only with some holster wear.

Mk IV, Series 80. PM if you want photos.

Bump. Would take $1000.

Trade for Glock 23, S&W 4" .44mag, or .44 mag lever gun is at the top of my list.

I will include 5 or 6 mags, Holster and a box of Hornady TAP.

Also, may trade for a nice, factory AR, Colt, RRA, DD or the like preferred. Might go for a Bushmaster plus cash or extras.I am only interested in a 16", carbine gas system set up.

Oh and maybe a Mossberg 590A1

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.