JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well for starters you did, and you blamed it on the housing market. Just sayin'.
You don't fail at that. You only do it when the market allows. I succeeded because I sold ever home I flipped in less than 48 hours and then knew when to take a break before the market collapsed. Does my gun collection look like the one of someone hurting? But seriously, are you actually worried about my success or are you just unable to defend your point of view so you are trying to create a diversion?

Between 2005 and 2009, Sciens Capital and The Blackstone Group loaded Colt with massive debt while taking distributions and paying themselves high management and advisory fees.

But, but, that would make corporate capitalists the bad guys. That's not possible. Must be the lazy workers...

But, but, that would make corporate capitalists the bad guys. That's not possible. Must be the lazy workers...
They had to steal all that money in case they wanted to create more jobs later. :)

Seriously though, you can't go more than two years in the gun world without this same story circulating about Colt. Google it and you will find yourself reading almost identical stories from every other year.

You don't fail at that. You only do it when the market allows. I succeeded because I sold ever home I flipped in less than 48 hours and then knew when to take a break before the market collapsed.

So when you talked about all the financial woes and having to let your employees go on one of your youtube chats it was all part of your master plan of success?

Does my gun collection look like the one of someone hurting?

Last time I saw a pic of your collection it had about 25-30 guns in all. I must be a mega-success by your calculations.

But seriously, are you actually worried about my success or are you just unable to defend your point of view so you are trying to create a diversion?

I haven't stated a point of view so I'm not sure what you think I'm trying to defend. I have, however, pointed out your hypocrisy.

I do support Joe. I buy something at least once a week from the ads running on his site. Still, one can't help but notice your desperately childish attempt to attack me on an unrelated topic since you obviously are far to ignorant of the one actually being discussed to mount any defense.

Nah, I just got tired of listening to you spout your snobbish crap to everyone.
My statement is still true. You may help Joe's advertisers, but you don't help him directly.
You use a forum for free that others support.

My comments about Labor Unions were posted previously.

You don't fail at that. You only do it when the market allows. I succeeded because I sold ever home I flipped in less than 48 hours and then knew when to take a break before the market collapsed. Does my gun collection look like the one of someone hurting? But seriously, are you actually worried about my success or are you just unable to defend your point of view so you are trying to create a diversion?

:s0140: Reminds me of a commercial of a guy who has everything but nothing paid for. Real life you have nothing until everything is paid for. I don't know about the rest of the guys but I don't know you well enough to call you a success or a failure. I really don't want to find out either.:D

I do notice when anyone makes a point you skirt the issue and tell them their point means nothing. You are fixated on a stagnant point of view that doesn't allow you to learn anything. Not a personal attack now, just an observation of your post.

I like Colts and have a few that are really enjoyable to shoot. Colt is part of our history, our heritage and it's a shame they are having trouble. The government throws away billions on phony deals all the time yet taxes our producing companies out of existence.

Now I have had enough talking to you PP so you can have the last word and I will move on.:D

I was reading they were 11 million behind on payment of their debt because the government is slow paying on their contract. I suspect if that is true it will be handled by the the courts.o_O

Jim, That Mossberg shoots just fine as expected. Haven't tried it for accuracy, just function.

he automobile manufacturing implosion in Detroit and subsequent bailouts highlighted how the added union costs crippled makers like Chevrolet, Dodge, and Chrysler.

Yup and many companies showed who was boss by building factories overseas instead of refurbishing and modernizing the ones over here. They then followed by outsourcing jobs and having the workers here go over ther and train the foreign worker in how to do the job in the new factory. Yup those greedy union turkeys were sure shown a thing, or two. That will teach them to demand collective bargining.

I've never owned a colt.

I guess this means my old, beat-up, idiot-scratched, shot-out Colt Gold Cup will be a collectors item worth a bazillion dollars on a firearms forum?

I've never owned a colt.

NEVER OWNED A COLT???

That is absolutely Anti-American. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't you know that Colt was responsible for most of the historically accurate documentaries about the settling of the American West? How could Clint Eastwood have shot down 87 Italian speaking Mexican bandits without reloading his six-shooter if it had not been a Colt? How could John Wayne have shot from a galloping horse, killing five evil Caucasians, (masquerading as environmentally friendly Native Americans), with a single shot if it had not been a Colt?

How can you look yourself in the mirror?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top