JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Offered is a mature Colt Frontier Scout in .22 and holster and gunbelt in size 34. I acquired this pistol in a trade with another forum member and have not fired it. It has a clean bore with sharp rifling and functions perfectly. It can fire .22 short, long and long rifle ammunition. It shows significant holster wear, which does not affect function. I'll need to see an Oregon drivers license and concealed weapon permit. Asking $400.

branson4020

I require a concealed carry permit only because that is the only way I have of quickly assuring that I am selling to someone who is allowed to own a firearm. It's called CYA. Sorry if I cut some potential buyers out, but that's the way I've done it for several years.

Duartfarquardt

branson4020

I require a concealed carry permit only because that is the only way I have of quickly assuring that I am selling to someone who is allowed to own a firearm. It's called CYA. Sorry if I cut some potential buyers out, but that's the way I've done it for several years.

Duartfarquardt
First time I looked at this post I was wondering why CHL is required as this holster setup would be mighty hard to conceal, but that makes a lot of sense actually... I've been interested in this gun and wondering why you do that. Good idea. What is it that CYA is an acronym for?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.