JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Colt DiamondBack 2-1/2" 38 Special, Includes Black Leather Paddle Holster. Double action revolver.

It appears at some time in the past, probably the guy I bought it from that it was stripped and parkerized. The parkerizing looks like a decent job, at least as good as the ones I've done. I've only shot it a few times and it worked great just don't really use it or carry it, I was just keeping it in the safe but figured I could use some cash or get a trade done. It might be a good candidate for someone to restore, or just re blue.

The wearing and pitting is most severe on the left side. Not sure if the grips are new or not. They look in remarkable shape to me if they are original. I removed them and they have some numbers written on them in black ink looks like 1030 to me? Sorry no pics of the inside of the grips. The serial number is ( D120* )and it shows it's a first production year 1966. One of the first 200 made! Too bad she's not mint, I wish I new the story of this gun.

Serial Numbers Match, the first year of production was 1966... serial numbers started at D1001 this one is D120*

The right side doesn't look so bad but it's still hard to read - Colts PT F.A. MFG. Co.

I tried to get the best angle of the light so you can read - Diamondback 38 Special CTG

Located in Lynnwood area, possibly could meet up in Seattle or Everett.
Price includes Black Leather Paddle Holster.

$299 FTF, WA Drivers License and CPL/CCW Required for purchase.

No longer looking for trades just cash only.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.