JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD Sold
Original Colt grips and a fantastic trigger. 4" blued 38Spl, if it was 357Mag I'd keep it. Only mar is some holster wear on cylinder. Previous owner, now deceased, stored it in a leather holster and there is a thin spot in the bluing.

$550 FTF

Reside in the PDX area, I make ocassional trips to Roseburg. In the off chance that it just had to be shipped, I could work something out as necessary. PM with any questions.

Trade goals:
3-4" Ruger GP100 SS in 357 Mag
1911 SS (no alloy frames)
Lefty Rifles

Thanks for your time,

Last Edited:
Original Colt grips and a fantastic trigger. 4" blued 38Spl, if it was 357Mag I'd keep it. Only mar is some holster wear on cylinder. Previous owner, now deceased, stored it in a leather holster and there is a thin spot in the bluing.

$550 FTF

Reside in the PDX area, I make ocassional trips to Roseburg. In the off chance that it just had to be shipped, I could work something out as necessary. PM with any questions.

Trade goals:
3-4" Ruger GP100 SS in 357 Mag
1911 SS (no alloy frames)
Lefty Rifles

Thanks for your time,

I was just turned on to this ad.
That price solid?

Dave Workman

Yes I have to say this is firm. Once you handle this piece you really appreciate the hype surrounding the colt trigger feel. Not my preferred caliber is all that drives this sale.
CJ

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.