JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For those who know, this wheel gun needs no introduction:

-Diamondback Serial Numbers: 1976 — N01001-N01800
-Unfired with only the faintest turn line on the cylinder.
-No wear on the deep blue anywhere. Perfect bluing. Stocks in original condition.

$1200 OBO

Check out the photo album:

<broken link removed>

For those who don't I'll let Chuck Hawks give you the info:

Colt introduced the Diamondback double action revolver in 1966. It was intended to be a deluxe model and included special features such as a target hammer, ventilated rib, fully adjustable target quality sights, and full length barrel underlug. Like its Colt half-brothers the Detective Special and Police Positive, also built on the Colt "D" frame, it was a 6-shot revolver with a swing out cylinder and a Positive Lock action.

.38 Special +P loads are safe for use in all Diamondback .38 Special revolvers.

The top of the barrel wears a ventilated rib, and there is a full length lug beneath, as per the Colt Python. The Diamondback is, visually, a miniature Python.

The top strap of the Diamondback's frame is a flat top target type. The hammer has a wide, serrated, spur and the trigger is a grooved target type. Diamondbacks came with a fully adjustable rear sight, usually mated with a ramp front sight. The grips provided on guns with 4 and 6 inch barrels are checkered walnut target type. Its internal lockwork is of the same basic design as the Python and uses the traditional Colt "V" shaped mainspring.

Last Edited:
BTT...You all are making it to easy to keep this beauty. I also have an S&W .44mag, Colt Series 70 .45 (blue), and a Colt series 80 .45 (Stainless) that I'd be willing to part with for the right price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.