1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Colt Detective .38 Special Snubnose

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by PMC, Oct 18, 2013.

1. PMC

PMC Lynnwood Active Member

Great little revolver in great shape. I would say it's about 96% condition if I had to put a percentage grade on it. There is some very minor wear that I honestly can't get to show up on camera. Locks up tight as a vault and fires fine, just a little smaller than I'm used to and not something I'd really want to carry when I start (would feel bad putting too much wear on a blued Colt). Have taken it to the range twice, so it's seen 150 rounds from me. Serial # says that it was made in 1974. Holds 6 shots, so it's got a 1-up on it's J-frame counterparts.

Would like to see if I could trade it for something with either a higher-capacity and/or more powerful cartridge. I'm thinking semiautos or .357 revolvers. I like 1911s and would like one in a compact size. Might also be interested in semiauto rifles, cowboy guns, or other unique firearms. Open to at least hearing most trade offers (guns only).

Chee-to, rsmccsman, Brutus57 and 10 others like this.
  2. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

rsmccsman and (deleted member) like this.
  3. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.