JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, as I said, someone had the nerve to go and buy my Colt delta Elite out from under me yesterday (I will find out who you are :angry:). I weant back to my dealer and it was just gone. Some people...:D

Now that I will have to have my dealer try and find me another one, I am left having to make a decision.

Do I want him to find me a Colt Delta Elite...or do I want him to find me a Dan Wesson Razorback (RZ-10)? Both guns are 10mm and both are something I think I would really like. I am a huge Colt fan, but I am also very fond of my Dan Wesson CBOB. To make the decision even harder, they are almost exactely the same price. :(

Thoughts?

Dan Wesson Razorback

Colt Delta Elite

I have had the pleasure of owning both a Colt delta elite and a DW RZ-10.

Both are excellent weapons.

but I preferred the feel of and the fit and finish quality better on the Dan Wesson than the colt.

The DW will be a little heaver and feels solid when shooting even high power loads, My Colt bucked like a bull.

Andy

I decided that since I was selling a 5" .45acp 1911, I should be replacing it with a 5" .45acp 1911. That was the only way to restore the cosmic balance. :)

So today I took the money from my SA GI.45 I sold and payed off my Colt Anaconda and used the other half to lay away a very well put together Colt Government model Series 80 stainless 1911.

I plan to make a project out of it and upgrade the sights, trigger, grip safety, etc. It was considerably less expensive than either of the other two I was talking about getting. $350 less to be exact. I can use the left over for some upgrades that I choose myself. :)

I did tell my dealer to keep his eyes open for either Delta Elite or a RZ-10 for me though. I will save that as my reward gun for myself once I get done with opening our new business. :D

well, I drink the Colt Kool-Aid so...

Colt

Sold my Delta Elite to my dad years ago and he'll never sell it back, at least I get to visit.

Both guns look great,but I slightly prefer the look of the DW.

You worried at all about buying a gun that uses a "niche" caliber? Seems like the trend these days is to play it safe and stick with the common and most easily purchased/stocked up on calibers.

I went ahead and ordered the Dan Wesson RZ-10 today. While I was at my dealer passing on a Colt Delta Elite a guy had for sale (he wanted too much for the condition it was in) Nicole (a girl that works there) found one of the RZ-10's for me and it was almost the same price as the Colt. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top