JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, as I said, someone had the nerve to go and buy my Colt delta Elite out from under me yesterday (I will find out who you are :angry:). I weant back to my dealer and it was just gone. Some people...:D

Now that I will have to have my dealer try and find me another one, I am left having to make a decision.

Do I want him to find me a Colt Delta Elite...or do I want him to find me a Dan Wesson Razorback (RZ-10)? Both guns are 10mm and both are something I think I would really like. I am a huge Colt fan, but I am also very fond of my Dan Wesson CBOB. To make the decision even harder, they are almost exactely the same price. :(

Thoughts?

Dan Wesson Razorback

Colt Delta Elite

I have had the pleasure of owning both a Colt delta elite and a DW RZ-10.

Both are excellent weapons.

but I preferred the feel of and the fit and finish quality better on the Dan Wesson than the colt.

The DW will be a little heaver and feels solid when shooting even high power loads, My Colt bucked like a bull.

Andy

I decided that since I was selling a 5" .45acp 1911, I should be replacing it with a 5" .45acp 1911. That was the only way to restore the cosmic balance. :)

So today I took the money from my SA GI.45 I sold and payed off my Colt Anaconda and used the other half to lay away a very well put together Colt Government model Series 80 stainless 1911.

I plan to make a project out of it and upgrade the sights, trigger, grip safety, etc. It was considerably less expensive than either of the other two I was talking about getting. $350 less to be exact. I can use the left over for some upgrades that I choose myself. :)

I did tell my dealer to keep his eyes open for either Delta Elite or a RZ-10 for me though. I will save that as my reward gun for myself once I get done with opening our new business. :D

well, I drink the Colt Kool-Aid so...

Colt

Sold my Delta Elite to my dad years ago and he'll never sell it back, at least I get to visit.

Both guns look great,but I slightly prefer the look of the DW.

You worried at all about buying a gun that uses a "niche" caliber? Seems like the trend these days is to play it safe and stick with the common and most easily purchased/stocked up on calibers.

I went ahead and ordered the Dan Wesson RZ-10 today. While I was at my dealer passing on a Colt Delta Elite a guy had for sale (he wanted too much for the condition it was in) Nicole (a girl that works there) found one of the RZ-10's for me and it was almost the same price as the Colt. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top