Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Colt Concealed Carry Officer

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Sammus, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Sammus

Sammus seattle Member

If you're still reading this, I'm guessing you already know what you're looking at. This is a 1998 gun, only made once in this configuration and only made for two years in any configuration. It's got the original grips with it but, like most of CCO's, I've opted to swap them out. Comes with the box and the paperwork. The mags are the only thing non-stock and there are two of them. Not positive I should be getting rid of this, but I got it as a daily carry and I've started thinking it might be a tragedy to do to a collectable Colt. I'm not being unreasonable, but I also know what the gun's worth. It does, like most of the CCO's that turn up, have some holster wear.

Ideally, I'd like to trade for a newer Colt, Springfield, or Dan Wesson carry gun that I won't feel guilty about dumping 1000 rounds through. Would also consider a Krebs AK.

Cash price is 1200.

View attachment 71163
    View attachment 71164

2. OHshoot!

OHshoot! Bellingham Member

CCO- Concealed Carry Officer's

Sammus and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Sammus

Sammus seattle Member

holy crap I must have been tired last night....good god. Thanks for that....really and truly...ugh

4. Sammus

Sammus seattle Member

Well, that didn't last long...Please Delete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.