JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

I just recently bought this, but really need the money to pay some bills from my recent travels, so I need to sell this one. I considered selling one of my handguns, but I'm just stuck with selling this. I do want to sell it pretty quickly, so I am offering it up at a good price.

This rifle was purchased brand new in 2014 and has < 500 rounds through it since. It's a great gun and AR.

It's a very accurate shooter; chambered 5.56 with a free-floated 1/8 twist barrel, match-grade trigger (~6 lbs), 6-pos. collapsible stock, upgraded to a Magpul Fixed Stock, and a Hogue over-molded pistol grip.

I'm including 4 x 30-round magazines and a set of front/rear flip-up iron sights. Also included is the original Colt stock, as well as the Magpul one.

PICS:
38zuvYg.jpg
HJbVeci.jpg
3YsuqBB.jpg

With the current laws, this is open to all states, prefer to ship to FFL accepting from individuals, but if a face to face is desired, I can do that in the Wilsonville/Tigard/Clackamas FFL area. Buyer pays FFL transfer fees.

To Move this fast, I would like to sell for just $620 net to me. $650 shipped. Great, great deal.

Please send PM if interested or if any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top