Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Colt Competition CSR-1516 Sporting 3 Gun AR-15 Great Deal

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by akeefer, Oct 23, 2015.

1. akeefer

akeefer Canby, OR Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I just recently bought this, but really need the money to pay some bills from my recent travels, so I need to sell this one. I considered selling one of my handguns, but I'm just stuck with selling this. I do want to sell it pretty quickly, so I am offering it up at a good price.

This rifle was purchased brand new in 2014 and has < 500 rounds through it since. It's a great gun and AR.

It's a very accurate shooter; chambered 5.56 with a free-floated 1/8 twist barrel, match-grade trigger (~6 lbs), 6-pos. collapsible stock, upgraded to a Magpul Fixed Stock, and a Hogue over-molded pistol grip.

I'm including 4 x 30-round magazines and a set of front/rear flip-up iron sights. Also included is the original Colt stock, as well as the Magpul one.

PICS:
    38zuvYg.jpg
    HJbVeci.jpg
    3YsuqBB.jpg

With the current laws, this is open to all states, prefer to ship to FFL accepting from individuals, but if a face to face is desired, I can do that in the Wilsonville/Tigard/Clackamas FFL area. Buyer pays FFL transfer fees.

To Move this fast, I would like to sell for just $620 net to me. $650 shipped. Great, great deal.

Please send PM if interested or if any questions.

Thanks for looking.

2. Chakakhaan

Chakakhaan New Member

Pm'ed.

3. Keys1971

Keys1971 Oregon City Active Member

Conversation started in case first guy does not buy. Keys.

4. JonCook

JonCook Salem Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Is this rifle still on the market PM me Akeefer if its still available please