JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Colt Combat Elite O8011XSE
Time for this investment to go.

Never out of plastic. NIB with Davidson warranty. Was $1200 now $995 shipped to your FFL or out the door at my house.
Will ship to your FFL or at my house.

pm or email. first I'll take it gets it.

From the Colt page

Colt Combat Elite®
Once again, Colt returns to its roots. Where quality and workmanship are demanded, Colt continues to exceed its customer’s expectations. This classic pistol is built with exciting features desired by the combat-style match shooter, along with the quality and reliability they demand. A great addition for any collector or avid shooter, features include half checkered and half smooth rosewood grips embossed with the Colt logo, a Colt Upswept Beavertail Grip Safety with Palm Swell, a Colt Single Side Tactical Safety Lock, a National Match® Barrel, Novak® sights and other standard features of the XSE Series. The heart and soul of the Combat Elite pistol is still derived from its forged steel receiver, forged steel slide, forged stainless steel barrel and forged steel slide stop.

Features
◾Novak® Low Mount Carry Sights with Dots
◾Enhanced Hammer
◾Extended Single Sided Safety Lock
◾Colt Upswept Beavertail Grip Safety
◾Lowered and Flared Ejection Port
◾National Match® Barrel
◾Full Length Guide Rod
◾Two Tone Finish
◾Front and Rear Slide Serrations

O8011XSE.png

Last Edited:
AND, some nice sexy picture of your colt might help. Unfortunately not me though, sorry.

Price reduction and file picture added. Can take actual if someone gets serious. Otherwise it has never been out of the plastic since being put in there at the factory.
Thanks
Shawn
541-Two Nine Seven 65OO

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.