JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this from a Colt Collector/Dealer. It has its box and some paperwork. I paid alot for it so that I could guarantee that it was in pristine condition. From the collector, it appears that it has been fired only once or twice. There is hardly any turn rings on the cylinder.

It is a shrouded extractor Colt Cobra, 38 special, revolver. Blued aluminum frame with steel cylinder and barrel. I have not shot it. I am only selling it so that I can help adopt a rescue dachshund, so I need the cash to help out.

I am asking $700.00 for it. If you can find one of these for a cheaper price, in this condition, I would be shocked. Again, this is way below what I paid for it. I've attached a couple of photos but it doesn't do it justice. Please PM me if you have any questions or want to buy it.

Thanks 20150807_104948.jpeg 20150807_104938.jpeg

20150807_104948.jpeg

20150807_104938.jpeg

Thanks for your efforts toward the pup. There are a very many dogs and cats that need a home. I will give a rifle to anyone who adopts a Brittany spaniel.

I bought this from a Colt Collector/Dealer. It has its box and some paperwork. I paid alot for it so that I could guarantee that it was in pristine condition. From the collector, it appears that it has been fired only once or twice. There is hardly any turn rings on the cylinder.

It is a shrouded extractor Colt Cobra, 38 special, revolver. Blued aluminum frame with steel cylinder and barrel. I have not shot it. I am only selling it so that I can help adopt a rescue dachshund, so I need the cash to help out.

I am asking $700.00 for it. If you can find one of these for a cheaper price, in this condition, I would be shocked. Again, this is way below what I paid for it. I've attached a couple of photos but it doesn't do it justice. Please PM me if you have any questions or want to buy it.

ThanksView attachment 251344 View attachment 251345

I am interested in this item. If it is still available let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.