Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Colt Cobra Revolver

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by flyfishgreenwater, Aug 7, 2015.

1. flyfishgreenwater

flyfishgreenwater Pierce County New Member

I bought this from a Colt Collector/Dealer. It has its box and some paperwork. I paid alot for it so that I could guarantee that it was in pristine condition. From the collector, it appears that it has been fired only once or twice. There is hardly any turn rings on the cylinder.

It is a shrouded extractor Colt Cobra, 38 special, revolver. Blued aluminum frame with steel cylinder and barrel. I have not shot it. I am only selling it so that I can help adopt a rescue dachshund, so I need the cash to help out.

I am asking $700.00 for it. If you can find one of these for a cheaper price, in this condition, I would be shocked. Again, this is way below what I paid for it. I've attached a couple of photos but it doesn't do it justice. Please PM me if you have any questions or want to buy it.

Thanks 20150807_104948.jpeg 20150807_104938.jpeg

20150807_104948.jpeg

20150807_104938.jpeg

scrandall01215, SPQRR, ibrook and 4 others like this.
  2. NightmareSig

NightmareSig Hillsboro Member

Beautiful example of a fine revolver. Mine looks the same (except for the grips). Worth every penny.

3. flyfishgreenwater

flyfishgreenwater Pierce County New Member

Thanks for the comment! I forgot to include that these are aftermarket ones that I purchased after getting the Colt. The original grips are included with the box and papers.

4. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

This is so SO-WEET!

5. BEN LILLY

BEN LILLY Lincoln City, OR NRA LIFE MEMBER Bronze Supporter

Thanks for your efforts toward the pup. There are a very many dogs and cats that need a home. I will give a rifle to anyone who adopts a Brittany spaniel.

6. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

I am interested in the snubby. Let me know if you still have it.For the record, I have 2 dogs and 5 cats that are all rescued.

Nick

7. Blackjack

Blackjack vancouver New Member

I am interested in this item. If it is still available let me know.