JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
38 Special
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my grandpa's guns. Limited knowledge except I believe both Colt's were his serivce guns (PD). Please see pictures, if you can add any knowledge or pricing is way off, feel free to respectifully let me know. Prices shown are up for discussion if more information leads me to a better market value. Most pictures are of Cobra. I can post more if you have serious interest.

Here are the guns (Dates based on Serial Number Lookup on Colts Website):

1969 Colt Cobra .38 Special, 2" barrel - $550

1964 or 1966 Colt Trooper .38 Special (Serial Number returns multiple dates) - $300

Ruger LCP .380 with Lasermax Laser with 2 clips - $250

LCP is in great shape, Cobra is in pretty good shape, the Trooper has a bit of pitting. Take a look at phots, for quality.

I have the service belt and holster for the Trooper for anyone interested in it - you can have it with gun purchase.

Transaction must occur at FFL, Buyer pays transfer fees, Location is Vancouver, WA, will not ship.

If looking for a trade, I'm in the market for another 9mm glock, preferably MOS.

Cheers.

IMG_7944.jpg 627797523.jpg 627797546.jpg 627797645.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks everyone for your interest, I have a few updates to the orignal post:

I am attempting to sell as a lot, all together for $1,100. I know some guns are priced to sell and some are aggressively priced, but as a whole, I think it's very fair based on the feedback I've received, so thank you for that. I can meet in Vancovuer or the Portland metropolitan area. I think I have a box or two of .380 for the LCP I'll throw in too.

I've got a couple offers but the logistics are just too difficult - too much travel. Thank you.

I am selling my grandpa's guns. Limited knowledge except I believe both Colt's were his serivce guns (PD). Please see pictures, if you can add any knowledge or pricing is way off, feel free to respectifully let me know. Prices shown are up for discussion if more information leads me to a better market value. Most pictures are of Cobra. I can post more if you have serious interest.

Here are the guns (Dates based on Serial Number Lookup on Colts Website):

1969 Colt Cobra .38 Special, 2" barrel - $550

1964 or 1966 Colt Trooper .38 Special (Serial Number returns multiple dates) - $300

Ruger LCP .380 with Lasermax Laser with 2 clips - $250

LCP is in great shape, Cobra is in pretty good shape, the Trooper has a bit of pitting. Take a look at phots, for quality.

I have the service belt and holster for the Trooper for anyone interested in it - you can have it with gun purchase.

Transaction must occur at FFL, Buyer pays transfer fees, Location is Vancouver, WA, will not ship.

If looking for a trade, I'm in the market for another 9mm glock, preferably MOS.

Cheers.

View attachment 789047 View attachment 789048 View attachment 789049 View attachment 789050
If the cobra is still available I'm interested

Thanks everyone for your interest, I have a few updates to the orignal post:

I am attempting to sell as a lot, all together for $1,100. I know some guns are priced to sell and some are aggressively priced, but as a whole, I think it's very fair based on the feedback I've received, so thank you for that. I can meet in Vancovuer or the Portland metropolitan area. I think I have a box or two of .380 for the LCP I'll throw in too.

I've got a couple offers but the logistics are just too difficult - too much travel. Thank you.
If the cobra is still available I'm interested

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.