JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for TRADE is a nice Colt Cobra. 3” .38cal. Grips appear to be period correct but worn. Previous owner refinished in what appears to be a parkerized finish on the barrel and Cylinder. I think the frame is duracoat. NOT A COLLECTOR PIECE.

Lock up is tight, timing is dead on. Rifling looks sharp. Certainly not worn in any way. Doesn’t appear to have been fired that much. Shoots good and to point of aim with standard 158gn factory loads.

This needs to be traded. It’s my mothers gun and at 69 with bad arthritis, she just can’t handle the recoil anymore. This Colt is clearly worth more than what I’m wanting for her.

Looking for an even trade for just about any quality .22 with a steel cylinder and barrel. Snubby to 4” stainless to blued. Heavy, light, it doesn’t really matter to her. Just good quality.

Trades request listed in order of desirability.

2, 3, or 4 inch S&W model 18
3 inch S&W model 63
Ruger LCR

Please, no derringers, single shots, rifles, or black powder. Just a decent .22 for a better than decent Colt. You’re going to get the better end of the deal.

Colt left.jpg

Colt right.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.