JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A question for you collectors. I have stumbled upon a 1908 that looks to be in what I would call fair to good condition. Serial# puts it as a 1916 production. Finish is worn of course, but no pitting that I can see, and internals look good. Springs are surprisingly strong. A couple of deep scratches on the grips. Would you think $300 to be a decent price?

A question for you collectors. I have stumbled upon a 1908 that looks to be in what I would call fair to good condition. Serial# puts it as a 1916 production. Finish is worn of course, but no pitting that I can see, and internals look good. Springs are surprisingly strong. A couple of deep scratches on the grips. Would you think $300 to be a decent price?

Well what Colt 1908 are you talking about?
The .25 vest pocket auto or the .380 based on the 1903 .32?

Also pictures are a must.:rolleyes:

Without pictures it's hard to tell. Go to GunBroker and look at completed auctions where the pistol actually sold and look at the pictures and prices and compare them to the pistol you're looking at. Look at the price range for pistols that resemble the condition of the one you're considering.

I only have two at this time...
2012-06-19 13-09-54_0009a.jpg

I recently bought this 1903 Colt with Letter. It shipped to Tufts Lyon Arms Company in Los Angeles Calif. Feb 1927, With 10 others.
From what I have read, they went out of business during the Great Depression.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads