JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
this rifle i have had a short time wanted a flat rail one instead so i'm selling this one only fired 60 rounds through it and put on the red dot scope. it all colt no after market parts im asking 1350.00 obo some trades considered if interested in this contact me.thank you for looking. ps it has 2 20round clips too. sold

When did Colt make an upper receiver with A2 forward assist and brass deflector but A1 sights on the carry handle? Everything else looks A2 except for handguards but those still fit the new A2's. Is it a "large hole" lower with screw and bolt or is it a push pin or did you put a converter in the front takedown point? What are the markings on the left side? Sorry for all the ?'s but I've never seen a hybrid like that.

When did Colt make an upper receiver with A2 forward assist and brass deflector but A1 sights on the carry handle? Everything else looks A2 except for handguards but those still fit the new A2's. Is it a "large hole" lower with screw and bolt or is it a push pin or did you put a converter in the front takedown point? What are the markings on the left side? Sorry for all the ?'s but I've never seen a hybrid like that.
don't no about hybrid it is colt all the way as far as i know every things says colt except the scope thanks for your interest. it has push pins for take down.

It appears to be a transitional sporter 2 or gov model with sp1 hand guards won't know for sure without you lettings us know or show the other side

you might want to note model as colt has several exam. sp1, sporter 2, government model, match target ect

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.