Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

colt ar15 pre ban with red dot scope sold

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by johnny5, Mar 24, 2010.

1. johnny5

johnny5 battle ground wa Member

this rifle i have had a short time wanted a flat rail one instead so i'm selling this one only fired 60 rounds through it and put on the red dot scope. it all colt no after market parts im asking 1350.00 obo some trades considered if interested in this contact me.thank you for looking. ps it has 2 20round clips too. sold

2. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

When did Colt make an upper receiver with A2 forward assist and brass deflector but A1 sights on the carry handle? Everything else looks A2 except for handguards but those still fit the new A2's. Is it a "large hole" lower with screw and bolt or is it a push pin or did you put a converter in the front takedown point? What are the markings on the left side? Sorry for all the ?'s but I've never seen a hybrid like that.

3. johnny5

johnny5 battle ground wa Member

don't no about hybrid it is colt all the way as far as i know every things says colt except the scope thanks for your interest. it has push pins for take down.

4. goneshooting

goneshooting Oregon City Member

It appears to be a transitional sporter 2 or gov model with sp1 hand guards won't know for sure without you lettings us know or show the other side

you might want to note model as colt has several exam. sp1, sporter 2, government model, match target ect