JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Sp1 upper receiver in excellent condition except for the ejection port cover which I believe is still a colt just not era correct $185
this has the tiny colt proof marks in front of the ejection port with no other markings
tYZfBhW.jpg
0QzE0qj.jpg

Colt Sp1 bolt carrier group C marked Carrier MPC marked Bolt $135 This one is sold I do have a second one just like it just a little lighter colored maybe a tad bit more ware for $125
ild0NjS.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Be careful with those firing pins they tend to slam fire, I would replace them with the updated ones.

Also I think the Bolt Carrier is supposed to have a milled Carter pen to be correct

Nope, you are wrong. Ya might want to do a little research next time. You are thinking of the first year M16 601 bolt carrier group with the fat head firing pin. Very valuable to collectors because they were discontinued. Might have been on some of the first year slick sided Sp1 carriers but super rare. I could be asking a lot more if they were. They did not use a cotter pin originally they used a retainer with a pronged tip but a cotter worked better and was cheaper.

download.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top