JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is the last configuration I'm getting rid of. It's a factory assembled colt Government upper,m4 feed ramps, plum crazy lower,great trigger, properly staked BCG, low round count, leupold vx2 the 3x9,with box, mint glass. Some jagoff painted it black, originally silver but looks good on black rifle. Mount is see through for irons. Trijicon nite sights, fab defense g shock (recoil reducing stock) houge grip, rail mount on barrel for better bi pod placement, surefire M500 with fresh batteries red filter,light is offset,not directly under the scope lol. 3 mags rebuild running Magpul anti tilt followers. Harris bipod(not pictured). This thing is beast. Scope comes off with mount easily for those tacticool outings. Otherwise she's an urban sniper with cqb capabilities. Only thing needed is a bipod to picatinny mount. Quick sale at 1500 OBO, now low balling, ehh what the heck, bring it but be ready. When I get paid on my 64 scout deal Tuesday ill keep this setup for the wife and give her tricked 10/22 to my stepdaughter. 5039569004 text Ok oh and PS I need 50 Action Express ammo!

IMAG0761.jpg

A simple yes or no would have been fine no need to be rude. I am a "Reputable" member of the US Army thank you very much. just because I just returned home and just became a member doesn't make me non-reputable. Keep that in mind when dealing with people, during all this turmoil being caused by liberals in the whitehouse. The AR isn't worth that much and everybody knows it. Good luck to you and your sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.