JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm in Florence

An original SP1. This is in very good condition and comes with an original Colt 20 mag bayonet and another 30 round mag (not Colt). There are three additional numbers in the serial. I'm looking to trade this one for a genuine Colt 1911, Webley or an older Smith and Wesson. I might look at something else. Depending on the deal this will be straight across or additional money on your end.
Thanks

2011-11-18_16-40-24_439.jpg
2011-11-18_16-40-13_755.jpg
2011-11-18_16-39-34_125.jpg
2011-11-18_16-39-17_627.jpg
2011-11-18_16-46-51_177.jpg

Last Edited:
This site has lots of good info about these rifles: <broken link removed> (Retro Black Rifle www.retroblackrifle.com) Yours looks nice but is a little newer than what I am interested in. Things people will want to know are markings on barrel between sight block and flash hider, there should be a bell and "C" on the right side of the sight block, the bolt carrier should be marked "C" and the bolt will be marked "MPC." There are many other details too. :)

Thanks, I went into retroblackrifle and looked up the info. Your right it has all of the markings you have mentioned. On the barrel it is C MP Chrome Bore and the bolt carrier and bolt are as marked. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.